Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vita-Mix featured in Cleveland Plain Dealer

The Cleveland Plain Dealer, a major newspaper in Ohio, had an article on Vita-Mix on the front page today! What a coincidence that my first post yesterday was on Vita-Mix. The article gives even more reasons to love the product and company. Vita-Mix is locally owned and made, yet reputable world wide. "In parts of Asia, nutrition-minded users are hitting the switch several times a day... A Vita-Mix is called a Total Nutritional Center in the health-conscious nation of Taiwan". You would think that I work for this company since I constantly promote it. I promise I don't, but would if I was looking for a job. I wish Vita-Mix could be incorporated into government nutritional assistance programs with access to fruits, vegetables, and nutrition education for needy families, but that's another day's topic.


Read the Plain Dealer article here.

-Shanny

No comments:

Post a Comment